Pages

Friday 19 April 2024

Thanks for Everything


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here! Today, I share a bright spring thank you card that features the Darling Daffodils and Bold Sentiments stamp sets from Time For Tea Designs.

For the background, I ink-blended black soot, chipped sapphire, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade and squeezed lemonade Distress Oxides with my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and white watercolour paint.


Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it with the Sweet Scalloped Dies. I adhered this panel to a 5 3/4-inch by 4 1/16-inch white card base.

I ink-blended twisted citron and rustic wilderness onto white cardstock. I die-cut this panel with the largest Sweet Scalloped die and the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and white watercolour paint. I used liquid glue to stick down the grass border to the card base. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Darling Daffodils and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I stamped 'thanks for everything' from the Bold Sentiments stamp set and die-cut it with the coordinating die set.

I used liquid glue to stick the images and sentiments to the card base to complete the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like