Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Snapoy for coffee!

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with some SNAPPY inspiration for today's Time for Tea designs card!


I used these T4T products :


To create this card I started with a green card stock base. I then added stencilling to it using the coffee bean stencil and green ink from Catherine Pooler. I die cut the coffee sentiment from brown card stock pieces before adhering to the card base with foam tape. Once that was in place I added the sub sentiment stamped directly onto the card base with black ink.

I stamped the coffee cart and croc for my card images. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers before die cutting with the co-ordinating dies!


To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of sequins.

What do you think of this snappy coffee card? I think it turned out a bit cute if I do say so hehe. Love that little croc waiting for coffee!

Thanks for checking out my card, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like