Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

New Release - Woodland Critters

Hi everyone, It's Cat here!

Time for Tea Designs has had a brand new launch on Create and Craft, with some gorgeous new Stamps and die sets! 

Here is a card created using the 'Woodland Critters' stamp and die set as well as the 'Hugs' die. 


Is'n it adorable!!

The back ground has been created using Tim Hotz Distress inks 'Peeled Paint' and 'Scattered Straw'. I stamped out the images from the Woodland Critter set with moment Ink and coloured with Promarkers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and placed on the created background. Finally I die cut the 'Hugs' from some copper coloured glitter paper. 

I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs! 

Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like