Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Simple Thinking Of You Card

Hello. 

DT Katrina here sharing a card featuring one of the new clear stamp sets being released tomorrow the 11th November on Create And Craft TV. Make sure you join Jo Davies live at 3pm GMT to see the full reveal of all the brand new stamps, dies and stencils, plus the new blending brushes!

To make my card I took my card base and masked off a portion to the left hand side to add ink. I used a blending brush to add Distress Oxide inks Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed. Once this was dry I stamped the sentiment using black ink.

Next I worked on my images. I stamped the cute fox and the leaves from the Woodland Critters stamp set, on to some Neenah classic crest 80lb cardstock and coloured them in with my Copic markers. I then die cut the images with the coordinating dies. I adhered the images to the card using a tape runner.
This is simple card to make. You can use any colour scheme and images. I hope this inspires you give it a try.

Take care for now. 

Katrina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like