Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Sending Christmas Deer - First Look at the New Winter Release

Hi all! Jo here sharing some pics from last nights FB Live.

If you missed it you can catch the slightly edited version below. Be sure to watch as I show you some more sneak peeks from the T4TD Winter Release as well as demonstrate our brand new Beautiful Blender Brushes.


All of the new products will be available to purchase from Create & Craft Monday the 11th November. Ant & I will be on Create and Craft that same day at 3pm GMT so please do watch, record, stream us if you can.
You can watch via their website from anywhere in the world @


So back to the FB Live Craft With Jo.
We came to you from a very wet & wild Sheffield! It felt like end of the world weather outside but thankfully we were safe and warm inside crafting with all of you!


I made my aperture using the largest die in our Hexagon Nest Die set. This made the perfect window for my stencilled background to show through.


I stamped my deer and North Pole sign onto T4TD Super Smooth Cardstock,(available from 18/11/19), using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then coloured them using my Copic Markers.


My background was stencilled using one of our new stencils and our new Beautiful Blender Brushes. I know you're going to love these brushes as much as I do! They are so super soft its impossible not to get an amazing blend with them.


I added my background to my card base which was a T4TD Top Folding A6 card blank. I used foam pads to add my focal panel with its Hexagon window over the top of my background. I also used foam pads to adhere my images.


I heat embossed my sentiment onto T4TD Grey cardstock (available from 18/11/19).

I'm so excited to share these new products with you. This card features the Christmas Deer Stamp & Coordinating Die set, the new Treemendous Stencil and our awesome Beautiful Blender Brushes. Look out for these and the rest of the New Collection Monday.

I will be sharing some more sneak peeks on the run up to the Live show and don't forget our FB Live Craft With Jo is now every Thursday at 8pm.
If you want to see more tutorials please like and subscribe to our channel to make sure you never miss a thing! 

Here are some of the other products I used below:




Happy Crafting
Jo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like