Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Penguin Christmassy Dance!

Hi everyone! 
It's Cat here!

Today I have a dancing penguin on my T4TD DT card. 



XL

So for today's card I have used the 'Warm Winter Wishes' Stamp and Die Set.
The Tree, Baubles, mouse and the penguin have been coloured with Promarkers and the die cut with the coordinating dies. I have embossed and distressed a stone/brick background and used some wood panels backing paper for the floor. I have used a spring on the penguin so that it can wobble when touched (Unfortunately the blog wont let me upload the video)

Finally I added some twine more die cut baubles and the stamped sentiment form the set. 

I hope you like it.

The products I used are listed below.

Crafty Hugs

Cat 
-x-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like