Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Christmas Deer Shaker Card



Hi DT Sharon here.

The new Winter stamps are now available in the T4T store!

I've made a snowy shaker card using the "Christmas Deer" set.
   
Image may contain: text


I made the rectangular shaker box with the "scalloped frame" dies. The background inside the shaker is a new stencil called "Magical Snowflakes". I stamped each of the deer from the set and coloured them with alchol pens and then used my scan and cut to cut them out. I also did the same with the north pole sign and adhered it to the outside of the frame. 

The "Celebrate" is a new sentiment die and I just die cut that from white cardstock and arranged it on top of the frame. 

For the main background I used the little snowflakes from the Christmas Deer set and white embossed them and then inked over them with some distress oxide inks. 

My poor little deer at the front looks like he's fallen over in the snow!!!




The items Sharon used are listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like