Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Kitty Love

Hi everyone! DT Jennifer here to show you how truly versatile the Pawsome Christmas set TRULY is!


Before I get to the card details - did you know that the coordinating dies to this stamp set also cut around the little paws? You can place different objects into the space (BEHIND the paws!) - it's adorable. Check it out in my example with the darker grey kitty on the right side. 



I hope you enjoyed my project today. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! For more details on how I created this card, visit my blog. Thanks for stopping by!


Find the products Jennifer used below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like