Pages

Monday 6 November 2023

Autumn Card: "We are the perfect blend!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Now that Halloween is over, I wanted to create more Fall cards since it's my favorite season. It's the perfect temperature and includes all of my favorite drinks and treats. 

I decided to create a background card and use a color palette that I have been loving for Autumn.

Sets used:

(coordinating dies available here)

I first took an A2 panel and stamped the images I wanted to use the first time around. With the empty spaces, I stamped the same images again in different positions. 

With the gaps in between the images, I decided to fill them with leaves and acorns to help complete the Autumn look. 



I then used Copic Marker combos to color the images. With any bleeding from the markers, I used a white gel pen to cover up those mistakes.

It took me a bit to settle on the sentiment I wanted to use for this card. I ended up with the 'We are the perfect blend' sentiment as I felt that the drinks and treats are just the perfect blend with the Fall season.



I heat embossed the sentiment onto a coral cardstock and trimmed it down to fit across the panel.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card. All of the items that I used in this blog post are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

Have a wonderful fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like