Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2023

Cosy....

Hello there Tea-timers...

It's your friend DT Ashlee here and I'm ready to inspire you with some more creativeness using T4T goodies!! 

I thought it was time to get these super cute little snowmen out and colour them up so today's card feature the Snow much fun set....


Time for Tea designs products used :


To create this card I started with a light grey card stock base. I then used a circle stencil to add a focal point to the card base using a blend of blue Distress oxide inks. Once I was happy with the blend I went on to add my sentiment. 

The focal sentiment was die cut using the Cosy sentiment die and then I added a stamped sub sentiment below from the Snow much fun set!

Now it was ready for two cute snowmen. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers with added white pen highlights. These were adhered in place using foam tape and then it was all completed with a touch of pretty sequins!


What do you think of this cosy friendship card?!


Thankyou so much for stopping by and checking it out, I hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to get creative too. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like