Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2023

JOY with gingerbread

 Hey Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with a joyful bit of inspiration for you featuring a bunch of super cute gingerbread men by Time for Tea designs!


I used these T4T products on this card :
Joy


To create this card I started with a light grey card base. I masked off a rectangle before covering with a blend of distress oxide inks in shades of blue. Once I was happy with the blend I gave it a splatter of white paint then removed the mask...

I die cut the Joy sentiment from white and black cardstock before adhering to the centre of the card with foam tape. using the "from our home to yours" sentiment I stamped that directly on the card base top and bottom using Memento Tuxedo black ink!


Using the gingerbread family set I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of the images. These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I added white gel pen highlights and adhered them to the card using varying levels of foam tape also 


To complete the card a touch of T4T clear bubbles enamel dots...

This card is now complete and ready for the festive season, bring on December, Hello Christmas!!


Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like