Pages

Monday 27 November 2023

"Dachshund through the snow"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. The Black Friday sale its still ongoing and there are so many sets currently on sale like that one I will be featuring on the blog today.

Now that we are under a month away from Christmas, I have more holiday card inspiration to share. Today, I wanted to feature the Stop Dachshund Around stamp set and the clever sentiment "Dachshund  through the snow."


Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to diecut them out. I then used the following Copic Markers to color the dachshunds: E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E17. For the accessories I used: R20, R22, R24, YG21, YG23, YG45.


To create my background, I took an A2 panel and blended it with Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Distress Oxides. 

I then heat embossed the sentiments and the snowflakes directly onto the panel using embossing ink and white embossing powder. I splattered this panel with white watercolor.

I took another A2 panel and die cut out two hill pieces. I blended the top parts with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide. Using the paw print stencil, I blended it with Salvaged Patina as well to make it look like there are paw prints in the snow.


To assemble my card, I first adhered my hill pieces using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the two dachshunds using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today. All of the supplies I used are linked above. Don't forget that the sale ends soon!

Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like