Pages

Friday 24 November 2023

You Had Me At Coffee

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here with another coffee-themed card - I have been on a roll for the last few weeks! I created this card using the large You Had Me At Meow Sentiment Dies that I adjusted to read 'You had me at coffee' by adding the Coffee Sentiment Die. It is always fun to get more use out of dies like this!

I used the Large Scallop Celebrate Frame Dies to cut out watercolour paper on which I ink blended ground espresso Distress ink through the Coffee Beans 6 x 6" Stencil. Next, I applied tea-dye Distress Oxide Spray and heat set the panel. I then added ground espresso Distress Ink splatter using water and a paintbrush. 


I die-cut teal cardstock with the 'You had me at meow' and 'coffee' sentiment dies and then ink blended peacock feathers Distress Ink for a deeper colour. I ink smooshed ground espresso Distress Ink onto the coffee text for added texture. I die-cut vellum with the coffee shadow die and used liquid glue to adhere it to the 'coffee' text. 

For the images on this card, I used Snappy Before Coffee (coordinating die set) and It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas (coordinating dies) that I coloured with Copics and added white gel pen accents. 



I die-cut the letters/text three times for dimension and glued them all together with liquid glue. I then used liquid glue to adhere all the elements to the card.

I added stickles for sparkle on the bottom of all the letters and some of the images.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like