Pages

Friday 31 January 2020

Fairy Happy Birthday Scene Building & Copic Colouring Tutorial


Hi, Jo here with the details of the card we made during our FB Live Event Thursday evening. 


Be sure to check out the video below for more detail on the colouring techniques used and how I put the final scene together.


 I spent a bit of time in todays video talking about how I colour my images and how I look for the highlights to help give them some dimension.


I demonstrated 2 different skin tone combinations and 2 different hair combinations too.


Each of my fairies is holding one of the accessory stamps in the set. The cupcake, gift and wand are great for them to hold but could also be used to make some pretty background patterns.


I used Stickles in Stardust to make their wings shimmer!


This toadstool house is super cute and Ant came up with a great idea of making a whole village using them and colouring them all differently. I really need to try this as I think it would look amazing!


I framed my scene with the Smile Scalloped Frame Die Set. This really does work to bring the whole card together, especially with the white embossed sentiment.


I really hope you like my card and enjoy the video.

Don't forget to join us for another FB Live Craft with Jo and Ant next Thursday at 8PM GMT.

Jo xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like