Pages

Monday 3 February 2020

One Layer Rainbow Toadstool Village - Masking Tutorial


Hi, Jo here with a quick video showing a fun masking technique to make this adorable Rainbow Toadstool Scene!

Be sure to watch the video below to get all the detail on the masking and how I coloured these super cute Toadstools from the Fairy Garden Stamp Set.


I used the Clouds stencil and my Distress Oxide Inks to create my background. I added depth with my Copic Markers. You could also use your coloured Pencils for that bit.


 I also added some paint splatters with white Acrylic paint.


 I stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Fairy Garden set and die cut using the banner die from the Best Fishes Border and Banner Die set.



 I cut down my scene and mounted it on foam tape.
This card was created based on an idea that Ant gave me during our last FB Live event. He suggested a Toadstool house Village. I immediately pictured a Rainbow Village and I couldn't wait to put my idea into practice.


I hope you like the card and enjoy the tutorial today. It was so much fun to create and I love the result.

I would definitely encourage you to try this masking technique yourselves. Its much easier that it looks and the results can be amazing!!

Here are some of the products I used below.

Have a great Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like