Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Hooray... You got this!

Hello !!
Anila here today with a card using the New Hooray coverplate die.


I began by die-cutting the word in a white cardstock. I gave the texture to the alphabets using the texture square from the Quilted nesting square die set. I created an ombre effect on the alphabets using various Distress oxides.
On a card base, I foam mounted a piece of pattern paper leaving a small part of the base from the bottom. Adhered the word on it. 
Stamped, coloured and fussy cut the kitten. Foam mounted it on the card. Stamped the smaller sentiment and adhered it to the bottom.



All products used are listed below. 
You can avail a 10% discount across the store by using my code T4TANILA10

Hope you like the card!
Anila

Supplies used 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like