Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Rainbow Fairies

Hi everyone! 

Cat here to show you a card made using the Fairy Garden stamp set which was released this February. 


So this card is very simple to make and I think so effective! 
To begin I stamped the images out onto a piece of card with Momento Ink, and coloured with Promarkers, before fussy Cutting. 
Then on a piece of white card, slightly smaller than A6 I striped off sections using washy tape. I then used some of Tim Holtz Distress inks, and Time for Tea Blender brushes to create the rainbow effect.
I used the sentiment from the Fairy Garden Stamp set and stamped with Momento Ink again. adding 3 gems underneath. 
To complete the card I added a black card background before gluing to the A6 Card and added some glitter tho the fairy wings. 

I hope you like it! 
Crafty Hugs 
Cat
-x-




   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like