Pages

Saturday 14 March 2020

Ahoy!

Happy Friday the 13th! DT Annalisa here and today for my Time For Tea Designs creation I am sharing a nautical themed card using the brand new Hooray A6 Panel & Sentiment Die as well as Shell Phone, an older stamp set and coordinating die set.

For the background, I pulled out my Koi watercolours and a thicker brush to create the stripes. Once the watercolour paper was dry I ran it through my Big Shot using the A6 Panel. After painting some watercolour paper with red, I die cut out the Hooray Sentiment die and used the letters 'ahoy.' I cut out the letters again so I could add some dimension to the sentiment. I added some white Distress Paint splatters to both the background and the letters.

I stamped, coloured (with copics) and die cut the sea critters and adhered them to the background and letters. To finish the card I mounted it to a black background to make the colours pop.

If you like these products be sure to use the use discount code T4TANNALISA10 to get 10% off your whole order including the new release stamps.


1 comment:

  1. Ocean themed card are always so fun, love the sweet critters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like