Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Thank You Fairy Much!

Happy Wednesday!

It's Shabneez here and I am so excited to join the Time for Tea Designs DT.  For my first post I thought I'd share some sparkly fairies from the Fairy Garden Stamp Set.


I used a 6" x 6" card blank and and die cut hexagons from the Bee Happy Hexagon Stitched Nesting Die set and then added coloured card behind each aperture.



I stamped, coloured in with my Chameleon markers and fussy cut 3 fairies from the set and stuck them with foam tape on to a hexagon.  I die cut the thanks and added a stamped sentiment and to finish I added some die cut glitter stars and glitter glue to the fairy wings, after all who doesn't like a little sparkle!

You can get 10% off any of the products I have used with the code T4TSHABNEEZ10 from the Time for Tea Designs website.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Bee Happy Hexagon Stitched Nesting Dies
Time for Tea Designs Fairy Garden Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Thanks Sentiment
Chameleon Pens
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Everything else from my stash


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like