Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Hammy Time

Happy Friday! Annalisa here and today for my DT inspiration project I am sharing a celebration card featuring the brand new Hooray Hamsters stamp and die set as well as the Dotty Hearts Panel Die. I love the stitching around the border and the curved corners of this panel die so I decided to use it for the background layer of my card.


To start I stamped the party scene, coloured it using copics and added some highlights using my white Gelly Roll Pen. Next, I die cut out the Dotty Hearts Panel Die and coloured around the edge with my BG13 to match the hat, balloon and sign colour. To fill in the scene I also used the Pandamonium Party (heart and circle balloons), Fairy Garden (dotted lines), Toucan Do It (hearts) and Pawsome Christmas (star) stamp sets. It is always great to be able to use the smaller stamps in sets to get more use out of them.

I rounded the corners of the white card stock the scene was on and then adhered it to the teal background to complete the card.

Head over to Time For Tea Designs and use discount code T4TANNALISA10 to get 10% off your whole order including the new release stamps.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like