Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Create Pandamonium Card Making Tutorial and Video

Happy Friday everyone!!

Jo here with our end of the week Crafty inspiration in the form of our FB Live Craft with Jo video!


In today's video I got to play with some new stencils and dies to make this super cute card.

Be sure to watch the video below for more detail on how I put together the frame and stencilled my background.




My background panel was cut from super smooth card stock using the new Hooray Cover Plate Die. This die cuts a A6 size panel which fit perfectly on my top folding card base.

I layered the Square Grid Masking Stencil and the Bamboozled Stencil to add some colour to my background.


My images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with my Copic Markers.


I added finishing touches with my Black Glaze Gelly Roll pen to the noses, white Gelly Roll pen for highlights and some Unicorn Stickles to the gift.




My frame was cut using 2 of the dies from the new Quilted Square Nesting Die set. I cut 4 frames and layered them together to create my own chipboard effect element. This really draws you in to the design and adds some great dimension.



 My sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink underneath my focal panel.


I loved how this turned out. It was great fun playing with all these new dies and stamps and making something bright and cheerful while it was dark and raining outside!!

Please join us next Thursday for another FB Live Craft with Jo. 8PM GMT.

Details of the products I used are listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like