Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Hip Hop Hooray!



Hi guys design team member Natalie here and I wanted to share with you how I stretched my Say Cheese cover plate die and turned it into a cute rabbit burrow. I've been wanting to create a card like this since I got my cute bunnies and then when I saw the cheese die I knew it would be a perfect fit!
I began as always by cutting out the cheese die then making a rectangle the same measurements to fit underneath. The bottom rectangle I blended with different shades of brown Distress Oxide ink and the cheese die cut with shades of green darkening up the colour around the edges. I wanted to add some grass so I stamped the one from the Moovelous stamp set. I used my clear stamping block so I could bend it around the holes so it looks like tufts of grass growing out of the top. I stuck them together using some foam tape so I could pop my worm and bunny underneath.
I stamped out the bunnies and coloured them up with warm grey oxides and added a little pink to their cheeks. I also stamped out the worm and quite a few carrots as I wasn't sure how many I needed.
Then I just started to lay everything out I stuck my two backgrounds together using some foam tape so I could pop my worm and bunny underneath.
I chopped one of the carrot in two to give the impression it was growing in the ground. Then just added a few scattered round 
The sentiment I heat embossed the sentiment on some black card using white embossing powder popped it on the top and then popped my card onto the card base and my card was done. 
I hope you all have a great day and liked my card for today happy stamping!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like