Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Bearing Gifts

Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a SNEAK PEEK! My card features the brand spanking new Bearing Gifts stamp set. This set is so cute and I absolutely loved colouring the cute bears and their accessories! This adorable set, along with some other great products will be available for purchase on May 18th.

To start I stamped (and masked where necessary) my bears, accessories and sentiments and coloured them with my copics. The rainbow cake was my favourite to colour. Next, I coloured in the background with a pale purple (V0000). 

To finish the card I framed the scene using some white card stock that I cut from the Smile Sentiment and Scalloped Frame Die Set. I use this scalloped frame SO much in my cards, it is definitely a must-have.

Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like