Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Unicorn in Training Shaker Card - Video Tutorial

Hello everyone it's Elaine here sharing a video tutorial using some of the adorable new products from Time for Tea Designs April 2020 release.
I have created a shaker card using the new 'Unicorn in Training' stamps and co-ordinating dies along with the new Scene-It 6x6 stencil to create beautiful clouds for the backdrop of my sky scene.

To create the shaker element I used two square dies from the Quilted Square Nesting dies.  I love this die set as you can create a variety of sizes of square panels but also use the dies in conjunction with each other to create so many frame size combinations.  

The images were coloured using copic markers.  I drew inspiration for the colour choice from the clouds (chipped sapphire distress ink) and the pinky purple stars in the shaker mix.  The main colours I used were:

Rainbow/Clouds: RV69, RV66, RV63, RV10, RV00, BG70
Unicorn: B66, B63, B60. C3, C1, C00, 0

If you would like to see the full video tutorial then just CLICK HERE!

Hope you all have a lovely crafty day! Elaine x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like