Pages

Sunday 3 May 2020

Rainbow Bear Hugs - Watercolour Stencilling Technique


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all well and having a great weekend.


I am just sharing some photos and the edited video from yesterday’s FB Live.

I

Be sure to check out the video to see how I made this super cute card.



I love the rainbow colours. They make me so happy! :) 


Thank you to everyone who joined me for the Live show. I really enjoyed crafting along with everyone and making this fun Rainbow Card. It was just what I needed.


I hope you like the card today. Be sure to check out our Instagram and FB pages for more fabulous inspiration from the DT.



Take care and stay safe.
Xoxo

** all the products used can be found at Time For Tea Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like