Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Rainbows and Unicorns

Happy Tuesday friends! Today I'm sharing my weekly inspiration project for Time For Tea Designs 


From our April release - Unicorn in Training and coordinating dies, along with this gorgeous Over the Rainbow stencil.

I'm IN LOVE with every product from this latest release - so cute!! Oh, and I have a discount code for you to use - T4TJENNIFER10 will save you 10% on your order from the Time For Tea shop! Yayyyy :)

Here's the link to the full post on my personal blog - with all the extra details!

I hope you enjoyed my project today. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB community and follow us on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like