Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Busy Procraftinating


Happy Friday and welcome. DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a cute card featuring the new Crafty Cats stamp set. I just love this adorable stamp set as it combines my love of crafting and cats! Just Purr-fect!

I stamped, masked and coloured the kitty and crafting elements to create the scene and then coloured them in with my copics. I also coloured in the floor and wall to complete the craft room scene.

I cut out the white square border using the Quilted Square Nesting Die and used liquid glue to adhere the border to the scene. For the background, I used another quilted square nesting die to cut out some teal patterned paper from the Rainbow Brights Essentials 6x6 paper pad. I then adhered the scene to the background patterned paper and added the 'busy procraftinating' sentiment to complete the card. I hope you like it.


Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like