Pages

Friday 1 December 2023

Slimline Christmas Houses


Happy December, DT 
Annalisa here and I am kicking this month off with a CAS (clean and simple) slimline Christmas card that I created using three dies and no stamps. I rarely do this, but I really enjoyed making this card. 

I used the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies to die-cut a white panel and some blue cardstock. I sprayed the blue cardstock with Distress Mica Stain in Shiny Bauble to add shimmer. I love the shimmer and shine that Mica sprays add to projects. 

Slimline Christmas Houses card

I used liquid glue to adhere the blue panel to the white panel and a slimline card base. I used the Slimline Mini Village Die to cut white cardstock that I then glued to the card. 

I ink-blended lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide onto white cardstock and then used Anthony's Alpha Dies to cut out the letters to create the word 'Christmas.' I added sparkles to the bottom of each letter with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter.


I used liquid glue to stick the letters to the card base. Next, I added Designer Enamel Dots Clear Bubbles to complete the card. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like