Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2024

Fall is a real treat!

I love all things fall! The colors, the smell, the food, even the weather! And since our summer holiday has ended, I long for fall. No wonder my cardmaking is going in that direction as well πŸ‚ So here's my fall themed card for this week!


I started off by stamping and coloring the cute critters from the Enjoy the Little Things Clear Stamp Set, and cutting them using the coordinating dies.
Next up, I used 3 rectangles from the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 set. The two smallest sizes in white cardstock and the bigger one in color (Lawn fawn canned pumpkin).   

With the help of the 6x6 Scene Builder Stencil and Mustard seed distress oxide, I added clouds to the smallest rectangle. I blended vintage photo and walnut stain oxides on another strip of cardstock en cut it out to fit the bottom of the clouded rectangle. I added paint splatters on both pieces and glued them together once the paint had dried. 


Next thing to do was BIG fun for me: scower through all of my fall themed paper packs to find that one perfect design paper! I used the largest rectangle from the Sweet Scalloped Dies to cut it out and adhered all the rectangles together using thin double sided tape. I used a nice ochre color cardstock for the sentiment. Stamped on the sentiments with versamark watermark ink and used white embossing powder with my heating tool. I love how the white pops off the ochre background! 




I added the critters, the sentiments and additionally some enamel dots to the card using foam tape (1mm and 0.5mm) which finished up this project. It's on my card display right at this moment and I am so in love with the colors! I hope you like it too and would enjoy seeing lots of your fall themed cards it the nearby future as well!

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like