Pages

Monday 16 September 2024

"You are the PUMPKIN SPICE in my latte"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. As we are getting into the fall season, I wanted to start off the new season with a card featuring one of my favorite ingredients: Pumpkin Spice!

I am combining older and newer sets for my scene and background. I wanted to show two friends enjoying their drinks together.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images.

I took an A2 panel and masked off the bottom 1/3 of the panel with low tack tape. I then blended the top portion with Rusty Hinge, Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides.


I then let the ink blending dry for a bit. I took the anti-static powder and dabbed it over the blended part. Using the pumpkin stamp and embossing ink, I stamped it over the blended background several times.

I poured white embossing powder over the stamped images and then set it with a a heat gun.


For my sentiments, I first stamped out "you are the" onto the bottom portion of the card panel with black ink. 

Once I got to the "pumpkin spice" portion of the sentiment, I thought it would be nice to tie the color back to one of the inks that I used to blend the background. So I stamped "pumpkin spice" with the Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide.

I then completed the sentiment by stamping "in my latte" with black ink.


To complete my card, I added the two critters above the sentiment using foam tape, overlapping them just a bit.

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial. All the items I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like