Pages

Friday 13 September 2024

Thinking of You Every Daisy


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a sweet Thinking of You card featuring the Oops a Daisy stamp set and the Scattered Hearts Stencil. This is my most used stencil from Time For Tea Designs!

I ink-blended kitsch flamingo, dried marigold, scattered stray and cracked pistachio Distress Oxides onto an A2 card through the Scattered Hearts Stencil with my Beautiful Blender Brushes. After I removed the stencil, I filled in the white areas left on the card with the remaining ink on the brushes.

I used a stitched rectangle die to trim a white card panel to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches. I then used one of the Heart Nesting Dies to cut out a heart from the upper center section of his panel. I used 1mm double-sided foam tape to stick this to the card base over the ink-blended area.  

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Oops a Daisy stamp set and cut them out with the coordinating die set. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I used the Fenced In Dies to die-cut white woodgrain card stock and stuck this to the card with liquid glue. I attached the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment with its' coordinating die and used liquid glue to attach it to the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like