Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2024

Too cute to spook πŸ‘»

Goodday all!

Last week I mentioned my favorite season is fall. In my case, this also means I'm fond of Halloween πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’œ I especially enjoy the aesthetics of the holiday on cards. Time for tea has got the perfect digital stampset for that! You can find it HERE, it's called 'Trick or Treaters' and it's packed with cute critters dressed up for Halloween!


So I started off by printing the set on smooth white cardstock, suitable for alcohol markers. I colored them with my Copic markers and used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut them out.



Next up was creating a background and sentiment. I used the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 to cut out a panel for blending. Blended using dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, seedless preserves, blueprint sketch and black soot. After it dried, I splattered water and white acrylic paint on top of it. I used the same combination on another smaller piece of cardstock and used this to cut out the Too Cute To Spook Sentiment


I adhered the background to a panel which I made using the largest of rectangles from the Sweet Scalloped Dies. I added the sentiment and the critters using 3D foam tape and some enamel dots in corresponding colors which finished my card!


Do you enjoy creating Halloween cards as much as I do? Let me know!

Spooky greetings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like