Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

Fairy Happy Birthday

Hi DT Sharon here today. My card for today is a slimline card which seems to be the latest trend in cardmaking 😊



I started my card by adding a background using distress oxide inks and the beautiful blending brushes. I then die cut the Hooray out 3 times and glued them on top of each to allow the letters to really stand out by making them thicker.The Hooray is part of the Hooray sentiment and cover plate die. I arranged the hooray across the sky to make sure the placement was ok and then adhered them with glue. 
I then stamped and die cut the fairy images. They are all from the Fairy Garden clear stamp set and the Fairy Garden coordinating die set. I coloured them all with alcohol pens and arranged them around the card before adhering them to the card with 3D foam pads.

The Fairy coordinating die set is now in the store and so much easier than fussy cutting around the small parts. If you would like to purchase any of the products I've used here then pop over to the T4T store here

and if you'd like 10% off across the store just use the code  T4TSHARON10

Have a good day and if you're crafting using any T4T products don't forget to show us on the T4T friend page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/timeforteadesigns/ ðŸ˜Š

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like