Pages

Friday 17 July 2020

XOXO I've Missed You

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a colourful slim line shaker card I created using the new Mini Frame & Banner Die Set. When I first got my hands on these dies I knew I had to make a slimline card as these mini frames are perfect for this!


I started by cutting some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow collection. The base was cut to 3 1/2 wide by 8 1/2 inches tall; the rainbow patterned paper, 8 by 3 inches. A big thanks to Kristina Werner for her free pdf of basic card sizes - check out her video and blog post on this, it is such a great resource.

I then die cut out the three frames into the rainbow paper. I cut the square twice and the circle once. Next. I cut out the frames from white card stock and placed them into the cutouts in the patterned paper and connected them on the back with tape.

I cut out some striped purple patterned paper from Lawn' Fawn's really rainbow 6x6 inch petite paper pack and adhered it to the red striped background.

I stamped the three unicorns from the Unicorn In Training stamp set, coloured them with my copics and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. I adhered these to the stripped purple paper where the opening of the squares and circle openings lined up.

I stamped the "I've missed you!" sentiment from the Big Hugs stamp set onto the rainbow patterned paper. I used the XOXO die from the Small Heart XOXO Die Set on the same patterned paper as the background of my card and adhered it using liquid glue to the rainbow patterned paper. I popped the slimline rainbow paper up on some foam tape and stuck it down over the unicorns and purple striped paper after I added some clear sequins.


Be sure to use my discount code - T4TANNALISA10 - for 10% off in the T4T shop which can be used on anything at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like