Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

Happy Birthday - Lily



Hello friends!
DT Anila here today, I am sharing a floral card I made for Time for Tea Designs.
I am using the A7 Thinking of you Lily stamp set and the Birthday sentiment die


I began by stamping the flower on a 4"x6" watercolor card. I stamped the flower multiple times along the edges of the panel. I stamped one flower in black and the other three in grey ink.
Watercoloured the Black flower with Zig markers. Hightlighted the details using Fabaer Castell Polychromos. Kept the grey flowers ass they were.
Trimmed and popped this panel on a kraft cardstock.
Added the die-cut sentiment in black.
Embellished with a few sequins. 



Wasn't that quick?
If you wish to buy any of the products I have used here or any other T4TD products from their amazing range, remember to use my code T4TANILA10 and avail 10% extra off across the website. 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like