Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

The Pies The Limit

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here, my card today features the new Bake My Day A7 Clear Stamp Set. This is a terrific smaller stamp set with some punny sentiments which I love!
To start, I stamped the mouse, chef hat, oven and sentiment and then coloured them in with my copics. I also created a kitchen scene around the stamps using my COPIC 0.3 Multiliner.

Once the scene was coloured I cut it out using my Quilted Square Nesting Die set. I used this same set to also cut out some pink patterned paper. I used liquid glue to adhere the baking scene to the patterned paper to complete the card.

Be sure to use my discount code - T4TANNALISA10 - for 10% off in the T4T shop which can be used on anything at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like