Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Thanks for Being Owlsome

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here and today I'm using the new release Be Owlsome stamp set.  I absolutely love this set and I think it's a perfect one for teachers as we are nearing the end of the school year.


I began by using the Scene it 6 x 6 Stencil to create the background with the Beautiful Blender brushes and distress oxide inks.  I then stamped, coloured and die cut my images.


I die cut the Best Fishes Border from Lilac card stock and the 'Thanks' sentiment a couple of times from white cardstock.   To finish, I added a little glitter glue to the flowers and glossy accents to the owl's eyes which give a lovely domed effect.

Don't forget you can get 10% off the entire store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

Load image into Gallery viewer, Be Owlsome A7 Clear Stamp Set  Load image into Gallery viewer, Be Owlsome Coordinating Die set Load image into Gallery viewer, Best Fishes Banner & Border Die set

Load image into Gallery viewer, Thanks Sentiment Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like