Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Meowy Christmas to You

DT Annalisa here and in celebration of Jo being on Create and Craft this past Monday for her "Christmas in July" release, I am sharing an extra card this week! For this card I used two sets from her July release - the Christmas Surprise Clear Stamp Set and the Mew Are the Best Gift Clear Stamp Set. These two sets are adorable and I loved colouring them!


First I stamped the little mouse in the set and created a mask for him. I then stamped the kitty and presents on top of the mouse and mask. Next, I created a mask for the kitty and some of the presents on the left-hand side and stamped the tree on top of this. Once I had removed all the masks, I stamped the sentiment and extra Christmas ornaments.


For the kitty in the tree, I inked it up and then wiped off the ink from the areas below the paws (as it was designed to be used with the coordinating die). This way, even if you don't have the dies you can still use the kitty, dog and bunny in the tree!

Once everything was stamped I took my time colouring the adorable scene with my copic sketch markers and loved it. I often put on some Netflix or Spotify in the background and colour away for hours.

Once the scene was coloured I cut it out using the Quilted Square Nesting Die. For the blue background, I also used another square from this set and coloured it using one of the blues I used to colour the presents.

I adhered the scene to the blue background and then to a card base to complete the card.


Be sure to use my discount code - T4TANNALISA10 - for 10% off in the T4T shop which can be used on anything at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like