Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

New Release Reveal Day!!

Happy Friday!

It's DT Shabneez here and I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the elements from the new release which is now available to buy in the Time for Tea Designs store! 

I've combined a couple of the new release stamp sets on my card today to form a cute scene.  It's definitely somewhere I'd love to live as it looks so idyllic!



I used the Circle of Love dies to make my circular Easel card.  Next, I stamped and masked the Background Scene stamp and used the Sunnyside Up stencil as the backdrop.  Once I'd coloured in the background using a mix of pens and ink pads to form a scene, I went on to die cut the rabbit and bees from the All Occasion Critters stamp.  After colouring them in I adhered them to my scene.


I used one of the frames from the Mini Frame & Banner Die set to act as a stopper for the easel.

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Background Scene
Time for Tea Designs All Occasion Critters
Time for Tea Designs Circle of Love Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Sunnyside Up Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Mini Frame & Banner Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Ink Pads



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like