Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Ewe are the best....!!

Hey there Tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here and I think EWE are the best! I've got a new card to share using the super cute set Ewe are the best....


I used these Time for Tea designs products :


To create this card I started with a yellow card stock piece that I die cut from the stitched quilted cover die. I then used a blue card stock piece that I added blue inking too before die cutting from the wonky windows die. These two die cut panels were adhered together using liquid glue.

Using the scene builder die I die cut a bunch of cloud and sun elements before adhering those to the card base. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut two cute little sheepies before adding them to the scene jumping in the sky!


To complete the card I stamped and die cut the sentiment "Ewe are the best" and added a few pretty sequins!


 That's all for my card today, I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by the blog. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like