Pages

Friday 6 October 2023

Sending You Rainbow Hugs

 


Hello, DT Annalisa here! For my project today, I am sharing a sympathy card for some friends who recently lost their dog. Losing a loved one is always hard - I wanted to let them know I have been thinking about them. I used the Pawsome Dies with the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad to create this card.

I die-cut a panel from white card stock using the A2 Layering dies. I used the medium paw die in the Pawsome Dies set and cut it into this panel twice. I added double-sided foam tape to the back of this panel and set it aside.

I stuck a piece of patterned paper from the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad to an A2 white card base, ensuring it would fit behind the 3 3/4 inch panel with paws cut into it. I then took the panel with paws and stuck it over the patterned paper. 

 

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the small dog from the Sweet Village stamp set and cut it with its' coordinating die.

The sentiment is from Get Whale Soon; I stamped 'sending you' and 'hugs' and die-cut these out with their coordinating dies.

I used liquid glue to stick the sentiments and dog to the card to complete it. 

 
Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like