Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Lost....

Hey Tea-timer friends..

It's DT Ashlee here with you today!

Who's ready for some more Time for Tea designs inspiration using the super cute set Happy trails?! This would have to be one of my most favourite T4T stamp sets, It's just so cute!


I used these T4T products to create this card :


To create this card I started with a blue card stock base (this would fill in the sky area) I then die cut the large sized frame from yellow card and went ahead and die cut al my pieces for the grass and road from the slimline set. 

Once all my pieces were die cut I adhered them all together using liquid glue and foam tape for the frame which created the scene. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the happy trails set and arranged them onto the card base. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers with added white pen highlights.

To complete the card a stamped sentiment and a small touch of pretty sequins!


That's all for my card today, have you got someone that you would be lost without that you could send a card like this too?!


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like