Pages

Friday 13 October 2023

Ocean Waves

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today sharing an ocean-themed card I created using several adorable stamps from Time For Tea Designs. I love how many ocean critters are available now in the T4T portfolio as making ocean-themed cards is one of my favourite things to do! 

I used the following supplies to create the card:


I created an inky ocean using ink smooshing with peacock feathers Distress Ink, water and some acetate. I die-cut the panel with the Ocean Waves Dies and set it aside to dry. For the sand, I ink-blended Kraft cardstock with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide. I also added brown splatter with a paintbrush. I die-cut the panel with the Landscape Edge Standalone Die.
 

 
I added white water colour splatter to the ocean and sand background sections. I used liquid glue to adhere the ocean and sand sections to an A2 card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the stamp sets listed above and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I added sparkles to sections of the images with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter. 

I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension.

I stamped the ‘wavin' hello!’ sentiment from Fintastic Friends and cut it out with the coordinating die. I added double-sided foam tape to the back and stuck it down to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like