Pages

Monday 23 October 2023

Let's Make a "SPOOKY" Cute Card!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. We are a little over a week away from Halloween and I have another Halloween Card inspiration featuring the Haunted House Clear stamp set.

I wanted to create a monochromatic card with a hint of color to get a spooky but cute feel for the card. 

Sets used:


I first stamped out my image and fussycut it out. I then used a mixture of Warm Grays and Cool Grays to color my Haunted House. 


I then took an A2 Panel and die cut out two hill pieces using the die from the Landscape Edge set. I blended the pieces with Black Soot and Weathered Wood Distress Oxides. I splattered both pieces with White watercolor.

Using another A2 Panel, I blended Chipped Sapphire, Uncharted Mariner and Black Soot Distress Oxides over the panel. I splattered this panel with white watercolor as well. I also die cut the tree from white cardstock and blended it with Black Soot and Weathered Wood. 



With the alphabet dies, I die cut the word "Spooky" using white cardstock. To assemble my card, I used a mixture of foam tape and liquid adhesive. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and are working on some spooky cute cards! All of the items that I used for my card are linked above. If you make a purchase, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like