Pages

Monday 30 October 2023

Just One More Day Until "Trick or Treat"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. We are just one more day away until Halloween and I wanted to share one last card using the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp set. This set has all that you need to help create a fun Halloween scene.

As it is a Digital stamp set, you will receive it immediately once you purchase it. All you have to do is print out out onto cardstock and color with your preferred art medium. I prefer to print using a laser printer as I like to use Copic Markers.


Sets used:

I printed out my images and fussy cut them. I used Copic Markers to color the images that I used in this card.

To create my background, I took an A2 panel and blended Black Soot and Weathered Wood Distress Oxides with the Tiled Wall Stencil. I left space on the bottom to just blend with Hickory Smoke.



I then die cut out the door and the steps with white cardstock. For the door, I blended Uncharted Mariner and Peacock Feathers. I trimmed down cardstock to fit behind the door and blended it with Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw.

I adhered the door and the steps first using liquid adhesive. I trimmed off the excess door. 


I then arranged where I wanted the pumpkins and trick or treaters to go and adhered them with liquid adhesive. To complete my card, I had a quote bubble die and used it to cut out the 'Trick or Treat' sentiment.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween tomorrow. Enjoy the festivities and don't forget to check out all of the items I used linked above. Use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Halloween creation with these adorable critters! Also wanted to say thank you so much for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge in honor of Janis Woolbright. So appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like