Pages

Thursday 19 October 2023

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here! I'm excited to be here with a birthday card using a combination of Birthday Cake and Love is in the Air.
For my background, I used the Stitched Quilted Cover Die, trimmed down to fit.

Next, I stamped my images and colored them in with Copic markers.  I die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

I, then, ink blended my background with Catherine Pooler's Tiara, Cummerbund, and All That Jazz inks.
Then, I adhered everything to my card base using 3D foam squares and liquid glue!


Isn't it just so sweet?  Here are some close-ups!

That's it for me today, friends!  Thanks for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  See ya soon!







1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love this card! The critters are adorable! Actually, I was just popping in here today to say THANK YOU for sponsoring Christmas Kickstart’s Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge! Your generosity is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like