Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

A Simple Thank you - Using Embossing Pens with your Stencils Video Tutorial


Hi Jo here with the details of our FB Live Video. 


Be sure to check out the video below for details on how we achieved the effects on our project today.




For my card today I used some new products from Thirsty Brush & Co. I was lucky enough to be given some of Claire's new embossing powders and the Luminosity Starter Kit which includes a really great dual tipped embossing pen.
As soon as I saw it I wanted to create this project!


First of all I inked my background with Distress Oxide Inks and my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I then used the pen to outline the design from the Unbe-leaf-able Stencil. 


I applied the Gold Digger Embossing powder and set with my heat gun. The shine was stunning.

I then cut my 'Thanks' sentiment from velum & our Liquorice Black cardstock.

My secondary sentiment is from the 'Say Anything' Stamp set and I used the Luminosity Embossing Ink & White Powder to stamp and set it.


I love how bright & fresh this card turned out. The shine of the embossing powder is beautiful and the pattern almost looks like Peacock Feathers.

I hope you enjoyed the card & the tutorial video.

Don't forget to join us for another FB Live next week where we will be showing you some of the New Release for March. Tune in Thursday at 8pm.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like