Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Bear hugs!!

Hello everyone!
DT Anila on the blog today.
I am sharing a sneak peek of some awesome new products set to be released on 1st March on the website.

Here is my card!

My card uses pattern paper from the gorgeous paper pack called Rainbow brights.
This is a little shaker card. The shaker window square is made using the Quilted square nesting dies.
The images and the stamps are from the Pandamonium party stamp set.


I stamped the images and coloured them using Zig markers. Die-cut the Panda and the balloons using the co-ordinating dies. I die-cut a square window for my shaker. I have used a sheet of vellum to cover the window. Stamped the sentiment. 
On a card base, I adhered the pattern paper. Foam mounted the shaker window with some heart shakers from my stash. Adhered the Panda and the balloons. I covered the balloons with Glossy accents to add further interest to my card.

 

Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you like my card.

Keep crafting!!

Anila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like