Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Thank you fairy much


Hi DT Sharon here and this box card features the lovely new release set "Fairy Garden". The set is great for making little scenes.
I've used them to make this little 3D box card. The die is available in the T4T store and is called "Box Clever". I've used oxide inks to colour it. Oxide inks are now available in the store too along with some great blending brushes which are ideal for using with the T4T products.
I cut around the fairies and accessories using my Scan n Cut and then coloured them with alcohol pens.

No photo description available.






























All of these products can be found in the Time For Tea Designs store here

https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/

You can use my code across the store to get 10% off everything. Here's the code

T4TSHARON10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like