Pages

Saturday 29 February 2020

We knew you could do it


Hello and welcome! Annalisa here and for the hop today I used the Hooray Hamsters and Pandamonium Party (balloons and present) stamp sets and the Hooray A6 Panel die. All of these will be available on Sunday, March 1st!

The start of the hop can be found at the Time For Tea Designs Instagram account. Don't miss out on your chance to be entered into a prize draw to win goodies from the New Release worth approx £55 ($95 CND, $70 US)!


I stamped and coloured the stacked up Panda scene on some Neenah Solar White 80 lb card stock and then fussy cut it out. For the background, I die cut some paper with the Hooray A6 Panel die and coloured it with some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. I added some water droplets to the background and once it was dry I adhered the hamster tower to it using liquid glue.

To finish the card I added the 'we knew you could do it' sentiment on a banner which I popped up with some foam tape.

Be sure to check out the rest of the IG hop by checking out my Instagram account.

Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like